Top Network Posts
- 101Why is the fundamental group of a compact Riemann surface not free ?
- 94"Advice to young mathematicians"
- 75Do you prove all theorems whilst studying?
- 72When is the tensor product of two fields a field?
- 63equivalence of Grothendieck-style versus Cech-style sheaf cohomology
- 63How to memorise (understand) Nakayama's lemma and its corollaries?
- 60Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown wrong?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.