I'm an ASP.Net (VB.Net) developer professionally.
I've also built a site using Ruby on Rails. In the off chance anyone cares to visit it, hillerenterprises.com is a site I built for my wife's father using RoR.
I've recently been working through the problems on Project Euler (http://projecteuler.net) using Python. I love that site.
I'm now playing around with Common Lisp, too. Land of Lisp was an inspiring read.
Top Network Posts
- 79How do you add a Windows environment variable without rebooting?
- 44How do you reload a Django model module using the interactive interpreter via "manage.py shell"?
- 37How do you reload a Django model module using the interactive interpreter via "manage.py shell"?
- 16How do you use sorted-map-by in Clojure?
- 15What are the best SQL Server performance optimization techniques?
- 7DevDays 2009 Reviews - Washington, DC
- 5Is there a built-in Emacs Lisp form to only set a variable if it is unbound?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.