Mostly Ruby developer those times. Areas of interest include code analytics, OO techniques and O/R mapping among others (I fell in XML world those last times).
Technical coach for startups & corporate alike. I can build your MVP.
Coach at LeWagon Brussels - we're coaching entrepreneur to code their own MVP.
I write opinions about software and other stuff there. Here to help and learn.
Top Network Posts
- 16Best way to unit test methods that call other methods inside same class
- 6code review with git-flow and github
- 6Ruby Hash with integer keys changed to string keys
- 6Where do Ruby exception instances keep their message?
- 6Where do I place Stripe's publishable and secret keys?
- 6Cannot convert form List<File> to List<Path>
- 6Ruby lambda literal syntax
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.