I have no native language. I am more or less getting by in some tongues, and I can read and/or swear in douzens of other languages, but this doesn't mean I am an expert in them. By January 2013 I am 34 and wish to see the latter number growing.
I study [cognitive] psychology and am planning to obtain some certificates in computer languages and programming.
I enjoy horse riding, travelling, good cuisine, green Japanese tea, Russian and Spanish literatures and friendly company.
Fluent In: Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Less Fluent: Danish, Estonian, Polish and Bulgarian,
Learning: Arabic, Chinese, Innuit, Japanese, Komi, Sanskrit, Tibetan and Yoruba.
Planning to Learn: Tangut, C, C++ & Pascal
Top Network Posts
- 13What kind of grammatical form is this?/ Что это за грамматическая форма?
- 9How to define a general pattern to choose between n-participles and t-participles?
- 9Which indigenous languages have marked Ancestral/Mythological Past in grammars?
- 9What is the meaning of "от добра добра не ищут"?
- 9What are the other types of grammatical numbers different from those determined by 'quantity of items'?
- 9Fast-written forms of 草书 characters
- 8Are there countries in the world whose names differ in different languages, apart from Germany?
- View more network posts →