learning about calendars / software intermitently since 2006.
Bringing ical2list (http://ical2list.appspot.com/) slowly up to help validate functional aspects of ical specs (i.e what is implied by rrule) instead of the syntaxic validity (since already available).
Blogging on http://www.frenchtouch.tech
Top Network Posts
- 17What's the difference between CREATED and DTSTAMP in the iCalendar format?
- 15How would the government prepare the country for an acknowledgement of real magic in our world?
- 11List of public holidays by countries?
- 9ics with alert?
- 8Outlook Refresh Interval for iCal subscriptions (webcal://)
- 7Questions about generating an iCal feed
- 7Should I store dates or recurrence rules in my database when building a calendar app?
- View more network posts →