Just here to learn and help others
Any suggestions/improvements to content I post are greatly appreciated!
p.s. if you are sick of seeing so much negativity online (and happen to use Chrome) check out NoComment
Top Network Posts
- 231Remove disabled attribute using JQuery?
- 89Can you autoplay HTML5 videos on the iPad?
- 87If a DOM Element is removed, are its listeners also removed from memory?
- 66Which versions of IE support PNG favicons?
- 46How to completely uninstall Visual Studio 2010?
- 45IE8 alternative to window.scrollY?
- 32Setting a divs background image to fit its size?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.